Middle Parka

matchstick

I was wondering if these ever got badged up by soldiers/units as there seem to be no pictures of anybody ever using these, at least not that I've seen or can find save on painting with what looks like troops with middle parkas on pinterest. Or if anybody knows of any pictures anywhere of these parkas being used in service?

I have two in my stash of military kit and am contemplating badging one up, but only if this was a done thing and as a unit that would've done so.

Also on a side note my two are different in that the one has the size label on both the hood and main body with all the measurements printed in and dated '53, no NSN etc, whilst the other only has all the relevent on the hood and then simply size 5 on the main body then an NSN, manufacturer and contract number (which I would assume as putting it firmly in the period between Korea being long over but some time before the "Falklands" parka came in) although oddly it has a white lining in it, is that a thing with certain manufacturers or one that escaped being dyed green?