If your Challenger is feeling the cold ...

andym

Apparently it actually disperses the heat, thus breaking up the heat signature so the Chally no longer looks 'Chally like'...

The underneath consists of copper coils with mylar foil on top, then the green material. it's all held on with magnets which must have caused some navigation issues at some point!

All made by a little old lady with a sowing machine, sat in the ATDU workshops for a few weeks.... allegedly...

Actually all you need is to drive around with a large slab of polystyrene slapped on the side that's facing the enemy and then project an image of what's on the other side of your tank onto that!:D

• 1 month later...

Strangely enough, whilst driving down the A31 near Canford Bottom this morning I saw a car with a very similar covering, although it might have been Astroturf! I didn't have time to take a proper look once I'd picked my jaw up off the floor ...

Andy

Strangely enough, whilst driving down the A31 near Canford Bottom this morning I saw a car with a very similar covering, although it might have been Astroturf! I didn't have time to take a proper look once I'd picked my jaw up off the floor ...

Andy

I've seen firms selling artificial lawns that have their vans covered in 'grass', I presume as advertising.

jh