All vehicle conformation being sent out this week, plans for the show are on track and site and camp looking fantastic. Lots of new things once again this year, and we are very lucky that BBMF have confirmed for us the wonderfully trio of the Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire. We also have some great new displays coming to the show, and for 1 it will be it's first outing, and well to be honest... it's massive. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks

Regards

Ashdown Camp Team.

Hi I'm wondering if you got my email with vehicle details? I've just moved to W.Wales as yet I have no phone line and no printer. Tried to follow what I thought was an online entry but just took me to a printable form. I avoided entering earlier but had no firm idea when move would happen so didn't want to enter and not turn up if it turned out to be week of move. I may have a phone line by end of week but printer is still 200 miles away. Can you help me attend please? Having to send this by walking up a hill to get a whisp of a phone signal:(

Hi I'm wondering if you got my email with vehicle details? I've just moved to W.Wales as yet I have no phone line and no printer. Tried to follow what I thought was an online entry but just took me to a printable form. I avoided entering earlier but had no firm idea when move would happen so didn't want to enter and not turn up if it turned out to be week of move. I may have a phone line by end of week but printer is still 200 miles away. Can you help me attend please? Having to send this by walking up a hill to get a whisp of a phone signal:(

Hi Clive, please send me your vehicle details and I will forward it to registration team.

Send to : amy@ashdowncamp.com

Thanks

Hi yes Clive I have replied several times now, you are registered all conformation paperwork going out this week ,

Many Thanks

Ashdown Camp

• 3 weeks later...

We would just like to thank everyone for attended this year’s show, from the vehicle owners, re-enactors, displays and trade stalls and sponsors, to the public who visit us over the weekend. Without all of you we don’t have a show and we are deeply grateful to all who helped and came to Wartime in the Vale. Here at Wartime Towers we are still recovering and trying to catch up on sleep, but by all the positive feedback it seems everyone had a great time which was our overall goal. So once again a massive Thank you to you all.

Amy, Emma & the Ashdown Team

:thanx:

Dates for next year

17th & 18th June 2017

10th Anniversary Big Bang Show:dancing:

• 6 months later...

Entry already posted looking forward to 2017 event

Al

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How peculiar that my previous question about plans for the 10th Anniversary Celebrations have gone unanswered & Q deleted from Facebook.

Oh well best to re-do your plans & advertising as you can't count! (Part of the reason as to why I walked away)

I set this show up in 2009 with Neil & Bob so this year is not the 10th! 👍🏻

• 1 month later...
Hi just checking have the vehicle passes and entry details been sent out for the 2017 show yet

Hi Nick just sent my entry form off today, save us a place on Saturday morning mate for the Humber Box & Norton :saluting::saluting: