Karrier K6, AEC Militant, Dana axles, Jeep and Dodge D / M880 CUCV parts, etc.

Sean N

Coming up for sale shortly:

Karrier K6 3 ton GS with winch in fairly good order, running, needs some restoration and recommissioning.

Karrier K6 3 ton GS with winch for full restoration, complete and very original but cab very poor.

Some Karrier K6 spares including engines, body parts, axle, suspension, winch, gearbox, transfer box etc.

AEC Militant Mk1 6x4 FV11008 with winch, chassis / cab with Bedford MK / MJ body, running, needs light restoration and recommissioning, clutch stuck, chassis shortened at rear. Body could be removed if not wanted.

Dana 60 HD heavy duty front and rear axles, new old stock.

Fronts: 610135-1, 4.1:1 (4.10) ratio, standard rotation, low carrier, offset diff, 35 spline shafts, 30 spline stub, king pin swivel, fully floating.

Rear: 605224-1, 4.1:1 (4.10) ratio, standard rotation, low carrier, 30 spline shafts, centre diff, fully floating.

Dodge D series / Ram 'New Process' NP 435 4WD transmission with NP 205 gear driven transfer box, new old stock.

Dodge D series / Ram new old stock spares including brake, transmission, suspension, engine, electrical etc. etc. parts., new old stock brake master cylinders and servos (master cylinders also fit Jeep CJ)

Firestone 6 x 16 8 stud 'accu-ride' steel wheels new old stock (suit Dana axles above).

Jeep CJ2A chassis with ID, axles, tub, engine, gearbox.

Jeep Cherokee SJ 1978 / 'S' registration rolling chassis with ID and log book, Dana 44 axles.

A friend is going to have these up for sale fairly shortly, they're just being sorted out at the moment. I have permission to post these - if anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll pass it on or answer if I can.

Edited by Sean N
Update

Karrier K6 3 ton GS in fairly good order

Karrier K6 3 ton GS for restoration, complete and original but cab poor

Some Karrier K6 spares including engine.

Nice, very rare vehicle.

Karrier K6 3 ton GS in fairly good order

Karrier K6 3 ton GS for restoration, complete and original but cab poor

Some Karrier K6 spares including engines

AEC Militant Mk1 short wheelbase needs recommissioning and light restoration

Dana 60 front and rear axles, new old stock

Dodge D series / Ram transmissions, new old stock

Dodge D series / Ram new old stock spares including brake, transmission, suspension, engine, electrical etc. etc. parts, wheels

Jeep CJ2A chassis and axles

Jeep Cherokee SJ rolling chassis

A friend is going to have these up for sale fairly shortly, they're just being sorted out at the moment. I have permission to post these - if anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll pass it on or answer if I can.

Hi please ring me I'm realy intrested in the karrier thanks Dave 07885231365

• 2 months later...

Been ages, but all this lot now definitely for sale, save that the owner might keep one of the Karriers, probably the worse one of the two.

I'll post in For Sale separately.

Anyone interested please send me a message in the first instance & I can make arrangements to view or put you in touch with the owner

Militant photo:

IMG_0025m.jpg

As above, it's an FV11008 with the tail end shortened and an MK type body mounted. It runs but the clutch is stuck on and there is a leak from the fuel tank. It looks a bit horrible as the body conversion and paintwork aren't great, but in fact it seems to be quite sound underneath.

There might also be a quite tidy 1976 RAF lightweight coming up for sale from the same person.

• 4 weeks later...

Dana 60 HD heavy duty front and rear axles, new old stock.

Fronts: 610135-1, 4.1:1 (4.10) ratio, standard rotation, low carrier, offset diff, 35 spline shafts, 30 spline stub, king pin swivel, fully floating.

Rear: 605224-1, 4.1:1 (4.10) ratio, standard rotation, low carrier, 30 spline shafts, centre diff, fully floating.

If anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll pass it on or answer if I can.

Interested in these as well when you get your list sorted out.

Alec.

• 2 months later...
Geir, Issah, the Karriers are really for sale complete - we hadn't intended to break them, and there is interest in them complete. However, there may be a way of making some spares available; I'll investigate and keep you posted.

"Some Karrier K6 spares including engines, body parts, axle, suspension, winch, gearbox, transfer box etc."

Cheers, we are looking to have some spares for our Humber Armoured Cars,

"Some Karrier K6 spares including engines, body parts, axle, suspension, winch, gearbox, transfer box etc."

Cheers, we are looking to have some spares for our Humber Armoured Cars,

Fair cop! I'd forgotten that was even posted, it was so long ago now. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, not all smooth.

Anyway, I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer - I'd hope to be able to sort some stuff out, one way or another.

Edited by Sean N

• 3 weeks later...