Hello all, out of my field on these vehicles but here goes.

I have a very good friend who does some engineering for a company that contracts work to the Indian Air Force.

He makes some nozzles that are used as part of a cleaning system & power recovery on aircraft engines and has done so for a number of years.

The main contractor has asked if he could do something similar for the T72 and also the OT90. Before he can answer he would like to have a look at the engines of both vehicles.

So is there anyone that would be happy to let him have a look, he is in Bedfordshire but more than happy to travel.

Please contact via PM, and thanks in advance.

Hello all, out of my field on these vehicles but here goes.

I have a very good friend who does some engineering for a company that contracts work to the Indian Air Force.

He makes some nozzles that are used as part of a cleaning system & power recovery on aircraft engines and has done so for a number of years.

The main contractor has asked if he could do something similar for the T72 and also the OT90. Before he can answer he would like to have a look at the engines of both vehicles.

So is there anyone that would be happy to let him have a look, he is in Bedfordshire but more than happy to travel.

Please contact via PM, and thanks in advance.

I have access to T72 and BMP 2 (probably same engine as OT90 but will stand corrected by the experts) both in north

Manchester / Lancashire area.