Careful and sustained study of those images has led me to believe the item being lifted is 2 ft tall.

Bernard you academics are really on the ball, I have re-checked you calculations & can confirm you are correct :D

Is it made from canvas and wood is it for holding water

Wally construction correct but it is for keeping water out. Someone has got the answer earlier which I will go & reveal once I can upload the full picture.

Clive it looks like a collapsible assault boat to me but knowing your devious mind I suppose that would be too easy:D

Yes well done Derek. Well too easy for the die-hard MO spotters it seems, who nearly all have assembled here.

Picture coming up

Well I thought you deserved an easy one as the last couple were a bit unusual. At least there were no 'peepers' who thought it might be to do with foul drainage :D

I've got another easy one lined up, maybe tonight?

Well I thought you deserved an easy one as the last couple were a bit unusual. At least there were no 'peepers' who thought it might be to do with foul drainage :D

I've got another easy one lined up, maybe tonight?

I was peeping, and I did consider foul drainage...

trevor