More vehicles arriving.

paulob1

I have now bought the new farm. its only a small holding but its big enough to get the museum up and running.

I am slowly working the land, first so that I can get the bigger vehicles in a bit easier, and second to put a solid hard standing for them prior to building a couple of lean to's. Plus I am installing a few cabins and steel containers to store the parts that will eventually be on display, chieftain engines and such stuff... then I am planning to get a couple of big sheds put up for the bigger stuff. Still not sure how I will get the chieftain in yet but where there is a will as they say.

Planning on opening May 1st 2017 The Cold War Museum is coming. Hoping to have a mini event on that day with a few cold war re-enacters coming to walk around.

Cows will love all those trucks and buildings to go have a nice scratch on...have entered a link to our facebook page if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Cold-War-Collection-Museum-1095966500427464/

hi, yes I need to upload them when I get ten minutes but will do...the chieftain is the only vehicle I am having a bit of a stress over, the gate is not wide enough and the auxiliary entrance is dangerous but I may have to stop the traffic for a few minutes when unloading...well for an hour or so likely..that will make them mad...will need a lot of bodies to dirtect the traffic because you all now how impatient we are in a traffic jam...