VRC 353 User Handbook

Hi

Most of the sources are membership sites of some kind (WS19 group and VMARS primarily). There is a slightly more technical manual on an open web site at: http://www.ferret-fv701.co.uk/radio/clansman_vrc353_description.pdf (all credit to the site owner who is I think a member here)

Paragraphs 23-43 describe the controls and connections

Hope this helps

Iain

If you just want the User Manual, try eBay. There was a seller on there recently selling a consolidated set of Clansman User Manuals (including the antennas etc.) for around £25 IIRC.

Andy

I know that the REME Museum (now in Lyneham) has copies of these as I dealt with a question when I was there. Could be worth contacting them, but they have new Archive staff now.

I know that the REME Museum (now in Lyneham) has copies of these as I dealt with a question when I was there. Could be worth contacting them, but they have new Archive staff now.

Robert - out of interest is the new archive up and running yet? They don't seem to respond to emails.

Andy