Swedish museum threatened with closure & destruction of exhibits

I couldn't follow any of that but I did look in the museum gallery. I see there is a Husqvarna sewing machine and I thought they only made chainsaws!

What is the motivation for the closure, financial or political?

I couldnt follow that either! I would have thought, that ASSUMING this Museum is Civilian Owned?

To save it, if they transferred it to the Military as a trust. The Military would surely have exemption in Law.

And be able to own/Keep/Safeguard/Ensure the survival of it's exhibits?

That way, the 'Local Authorities' couldn't touch it? Just My Thoughts on this.....:embarrassed:

seize and destroy, why? Are they after the land or is it for non-payment of taxes?

Welcome to Beredskapsmuseet

Preparedness Museum is the only museum in a preserved underground defense installation from World War II, the formerly so secret Battery Helsingborg. Come to an exciting museum, a visit that is both interesting and instructive, regardless of age.

During the German occupation of Denmark and Norway in 1940 a decision was made on the construction of a strong coastal artillery battery at the Sound and the Northwest Skåne. Already after barely seven weeks was the battery with its four 15.2 cm guns ready. Today you can also visit 4.pjäs, cannon Maja in his bunker. In the bunker, you know more about the battery and its data did not end with World War II. First 1990 battery could finish his over fifty years of service.

looks like a lot of fun though, opening an artillery battery that was purposefully preserved, sometime after WW2?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beredskapsmuseet.com%2F&edit-text=

I couldn't follow any of that but I did look in the museum gallery. I see there is a Husqvarna sewing machine and I thought they only made chainsaws!

What is the motivation for the closure, financial or political?

they make bikes too. My dad pushed one in the sea in the end of the 60's.