Brock house trailer on springs

Hi I have seen what i think is an old Brock house 4 wheel trailer on springs but the photos only show it as having front brake hubs the rear axle has no brake hubs the axles and chassie all look original it is a flat bed but might of had a tanker on it at some stage. is this normal or has some one taken them off.

Depending on exactly which Brockhouse chassis it is, it should either have brakes on all wheels, or only the rear wheels.

Ok Thanks I have actually brought the trailer now. I'm certain its a Brock house or Eagle It might have had the axle changed even though it has the 10.50 wheels interestingly there is another one there with front braking wheels the chassis is a bit longer about 18ft it has rear stabilisers and a clamp which could have held a wind sock or areal the front tow bar has a spring braking system on the tow hitch ill try to put photos on

Hi I have seen what i think is an old Brock house 4 wheel trailer on springs but the photos only show it as having front brake hubs the rear axle has no brake hubs the axles and chassie all look original it is a flat bed but might of had a tanker on it at some stage. is this normal or has some one taken them off.

Was that the trailer on ebay nr spalding? i had a look at it,out of interest,it looked quite high up on its springs think they were mounted above the axles instead of below..assume you've got it to go behind the hippo?

Was that the trailer on ebay nr spalding? i had a look at it,out of interest,it looked quite high up on its springs think they were mounted above the axles instead of below..assume you've got it to go behind the hippo?

yes it is I thought that too it also only had front brakes did you see his other trailer that was quite interesting its got stabilizers and and also a bracket type of clamp that either held a wind sock or Arial. as for the axle i can adjust that what trailer did you think Brock House?:red:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...