Every home should have one

philb

Sometimes, I find, excitement overcomes sensibility.

So, here is a photo of a pneumatically driven tyre remover which I have part ownership of.

The point of showing you? It's brilliant! I extracted the very rusted-on split rims from this almost inflexible 1500x20 tyre in about half an our, with ease (and the help of an engine crane to flip the wheel over). Compared with other DIY techniques, it's a doddle.

tyre-shifter.jpg

I WANT one!!!!!!>:( I have to borrow one!!! The last time was change all my Dodge's tyres. You may not need one often, but oh boy, when you do!

Tell me about it...

And after changing them inflating them with a footpumpX4.......only to discover the tyres (2nd hand) weren't round and having to do it all over again with different ones...:angry

Tell me about it...

And after changing them inflating them with a footpumpX4.......only to discover the tyres (2nd hand) weren't round and having to do it all over again with different ones...:angry

Can't take a joke, buy a Jeep! :D I have a list of local tyre companies, cross off each after you used them for a Dodge tyre!