Mk2/5 Ferret.

DFC1943Fl.Lt.

I used to have deal with all these acronyms, so I remember that BSPF actually stands for British Standard Pipe Fitting, which is a confusing way of defining that it is actually a parallel or straight thread, as opposed to BSPT, British Standard Pipe Taper.

Thanks for the reply's chaps. I knew you would come good. This is one hell of a forum for information on MV's. Once again thanks.

Steve.

Yes it is Steve....We have a lot of old very experienced members willing to share their vast knowledge with everyone....We have members from all over the world and what a great hobby we have and it's getting bigger by the day..

All the best,

Joe in USA

I used to have deal with all these acronyms, so I remember that BSPF actually stands for British Standard Pipe Fitting, which is a confusing way of defining that it is actually a parallel or straight thread, as opposed to BSPT, British Standard Pipe Taper.

My mistake, should have said BSPP, meaning Parallel. That is how my taps and dies are marked.