Wartime in the Vale 18th & 19th June 2016

• 3 weeks later...

Evening I have been on the website and can find the forms to print off but not the online entry which I have done other years,is it still available and if so could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks Simon

Edited by sim60
Spelling mistake

• 1 month later...

FB_IMG_1452888238952.jpg

Sorry for delay, The show is being run by Amy Jelfs who co-organised the event for some years along side the old manager Paul and the Ashdown Camp Military Club and MVT group, the show set-up is pretty much the same with some improvements. But we still have a full packed field and great new displays as well as entertainment all day and evening , and for the first year a Big Band Dance for the Saturday evening all included in the weekend.

www.ashdowncamp.com Please check out the new website

Download your vehicle forms and get them sent back asap as space is filling up fast.

https://nebula.wsimg.com/122bf9ba963087547bf69a5dcae14cb2?AccessKeyId=827D05885F2BA61EC544&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Many Thanks

Wartime Towers

Edited by Ashdown Camp

• 1 month later...

I presume the show is still going ahead as normally in the run upto it there's a thread running on here,has anybody had there entries back yet as I posted mine of months ago (with an sae) and not heard anything yet.looking forward to it.

Simon

Hi Simon,

The show is most definitely going ahead ! Just preparing for our VMARS groups display of (mostly) vehicle-mounted ex-NATO comms kit.

Not been down the site for a couple months, but will post some images when I am there over the coming week.

Looking forward to attending - all we need now is the weather........:D

Cheers,

Steve 82

Yes the show is most certainly going ahead, we have had even more entries then before so a small back log, but all conformation going out this week. Looking forward to another great show, with lots of new things.