A&E 2016 - the weekends itinerary ..

Jack

Have we made the final list to jack?

Need to know soon to book time of work and sort the dog sitter out! (well not sort the dog sitter out but "arrange"....):red:

Nigel

PM sent Sir and see you in a couple of weeks!

Just the jeep.

Morning Richard and thank you but we are OK for Jeeps at the moment, we reduced the total number of vehicles this time but if we have one drop out then I will be straight back to you :D

Hi

I was wondering whether it would be possible to take some photos of the vehicles at the base camp in Broadmayne on the Friday? I am currently putting together a new series of books on military vehicles (I have had several titles published already). I have found from experience that it is much easier to get decent photos of the vehicles at this sort of event when the general public are not around.

Hi

I was wondering whether it would be possible to take some photos of the vehicles at the base camp in Broadmayne on the Friday? I am currently putting together a new series of books on military vehicles (I have had several titles published already). I have found from experience that it is much easier to get decent photos of the vehicles at this sort of event when the general public are not around.

Hi there - the best bet is to have a look here and pick the Tank Museum or when we get to Dorchester for the Carnival. Friday and for the rest of the weekend, basecamp will be busy. Have a look here for times :D

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?52355-A-amp-E-2016-the-weekends-itinerary/page2