Classic Military Corner

Rangie

Any positive feedback on this company??

Well, judging by my current situation I think Classic Military Corner are a bunch of chancers!

Bought two sankey narrowtrack canvasses on the 12th, no sign of delivery, no response to emails or a letter.

Going to try to claim my money back via credit card next!

Alec.

QUOTE,

Well, judging by my current situation I think Classic Military Corner are a bunch of chancers!

-----------------------

You are probably correct , quick search - seems not a Private Limited Company or name registered by a "Sole Trader" ,,

Edited by ruxy
spelin

My Spidey sense were tripped instantly when I went to their website and it did not give any hint of their bricks and mortar location.

That is such a big issue for me with e traders, knowing where I can send Knuckles and Masher to visit is very important to me, but then maybe I am old school.

Must fly, I hear my conch shell ringing, must be careful not to trip over the Abacus.

Robin

You can usually find out quite a lot about a person - more than most would think - if you enter the full address of their website in a whois. Name, address, e-mail and phone number.

PayPal is also very handy too when it comes to getting money back for goods not delivered, or faulty/misrepresented goods.

Any positive feedback on this company??

Bought two sankey narrowtrack canvasses on the 12th, no sign of delivery, no response to emails or a letter.

Going to try to claim my money back via credit card next!

Alec.

My Spidey sense were tripped instantly when I went to their website and it did not give any hint of their bricks and mortar location

Robin

Oh no, it is there, their address, email and telephone number.

They just dont acknowlege any of them!!!

Alec.

• 1 month later...

FINAL UPDATE

12th November - Order placed for 2x Narrowtrack Canvasses.

Several emails/phonecalls and a letter later over the next couple of weeks, no response.

By good fortune I had paid via PayPal...

29th November - I opened a dispute to try and get a resolution - No response.

6th December - Escalated to a Claim to recover funds...

15th December - Apology received, said that covers had been sent but were held up at a sorting office. Asked if I still wanted the covers, if so they would recover and re-send on Thursday 17th. I replied that I wanted them. "I can assure you covers are being returned to me then I will relabel & get them sent out".

Request for Tracking Information

The seller responded to our request for delivery tracking information. We

still need to investigate and confirm this information, but we wanted to

share the seller's response with you:

Tracking Company: Royal Mail

Tracking Number: 01

This did not fill me with confidence......

No further contact/response from them.

27th December - Refund issued

So, all in all, over 6 weeks later I recovered my funds. I shall NEVER order from this amateur outfit again.

BUYER BEWARE!

Alec.