Let the fun begin.....

tankdriver

Well, I ordered a floor kit from John for my WC63, and he tells me it is in......

So I pulled out the Chip board some body had put in it,

IMG_1277.jpg

And low and behold....... there IS a floor in it.....:shocked: well kinda........:-)

IMG_1278.jpg

So now the work starts.....

STOP!! You probably have woodworm and types of rot never before seen by science in tha lot! :-D

As long as the woodworm haven't interbred with the tinworm it's probably reasonably safe to handle. Keep it away from anything like a Morris Traveller though or you might get an outbreak of vehiculus eateruppus that will need a flamethrower to eliminate. :-D

I should have checked before I ordered the full kit. But as it was really soft and spongey in a couple areas, it felt like it was going to break thorough when you walk on it. So I thought there was nothing under the chip board. I did not pull it apart to check it out as I wanted to use it for Vet's Day. I was SURE I was right........ icon_sad.gif

I ordered the kit for it about the 1st of Nov, as John told me that it would take 10 days to get it made, and I wanted to get it here as soon as possible after the last event of the year.

Well it least I know I'll have everything need to replace it...... icon_biggrin.gif

Gordon brought up a good point on to pull the gas tank and clean it while I have everything apart. So' Ill probably do that.

• 1 month later...

Well, I got the floor pulled out all the way. and the frame cleaned up. Found out I have one bed support rusted out.

Here's some photos.....

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

I think this needs to be replaced.....

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Well onward and upward....... :)