WAR & PEACE SHOW 2016_ new website taking online entries

cordenj

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Received an e-mail today confirming no passes etc will issued by mail, all have to signed for at the booking gate.

Also that the booking gate will only be open from 8.00am to 6.00pm ! Not sure how i am going to get back from work and drive down through the M20 traffic to beat the 6.00pm curfew andIi live less than 45mins away. Why so early I wonder ?

Also having seen the new layout, anyone arriving at Westerhanger by train is going to have a walk to get to the entrance, I wonder what the thought behind moving the car park into the site was, the area looks a lot smaller than the original one.

Also having seen the new layout, anyone arriving at Westerhanger by train is going to have a walk to get to the entrance, I wonder what the thought behind moving the car park into the site was, the area looks a lot smaller than the original one.

Alan,

Check the site map, the public pedestrian entrance is still up in the same place as before in Stone Street and adjacent to the station.

I understand the fields used for the car parks in the past recently changed ownership and then leased to a farmer, so not available for use.

regards, Richard