Transportation of a stolly

remeguy

If you don't get any joy with the above try Nigel Lowe on 07788 554692, he has a firm WB Recovery based in Pontefract, he has recently moved a M3 Scout Car from Scotland to Somerset for me, his core business is farm machinery movement so he found an existing trip with a space on his artic, very cost effective and experienced. Very happy to take military vehicles up to 26 ton.

• 1 month later...

Hi all i,m still after transport for my stolly from dorset up to a storage plae in colne near burnley i,m getting a bit desperate now as the guy who has it sean god bless his patience who is a member on here neads it gone ASAP.

The main prob i have is the guys that have offered to pick her up are either busy working in different countries or waiting to pick her up as a backload which is good for me but not for sean as he,s being kept in the dark as to when

its going to be moved.

Another possible issue is the stolly is on a farm a couple of miles from a decent pickup point for a lowloader so may have to be straight barred.

So thats where i am with my problem in need of some help :nut:

• 2 weeks later...