Saladin 01CC48

cooler07

The beginning![ATTACH=CONFIG]107371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107378[/ATTACH]

More to follow.!

It looks a bit easier to work on, only just, compared to the Saracen! Looking good!

Also for anyone that is interested here's a link to a fun film that was made for 01CC48.

We are just a group of friends that have fun with the vehicles here in Texas.

https://vimeo.com/136894219

Where in Texas are you guys? Just saw your video, very entertaining! Keep up the good work. I hope to have my Saracen on this side of the pond soon, it's like a British invasion!

Edited by datadawg

Where in Texas are you guys? Just saw your video, very entertaining! Keep up the good work. I hope to have my Saracen on this side of the pond soon, it's like a British invasion!

That would be great to hook-up we are in the DFW area! It's all fun in the sun!!!!:)

Here 's another link https://vimeo.com/97337829 that has all the vehicles together.

Don't forget the AFV Houston detachment. Ferrets and Fox standing by.

You guys have a Fox!? That's great. Mine is hopefully going to be here in early 2016, just started full restoration in UK and will ship it here when it's complete.

I didn't think there were more than a handful in USA, it's nice to learn where some of them are. I am on the East coast, so too far to join the contingent.

That would be great to hook-up we are in the DFW area! It's all fun in the sun!!!!:)

Here 's another link https://vimeo.com/97337829 that has all the vehicles together.

That was a great video, I can only imagine the dropped jaws from the rest of the traffic when driving along your convoy. I am in Philly, still trying to find out if we have a similar group. My Saracen should be shipping from UK within a month.

That was a great video, I can only imagine the dropped jaws from the rest of the traffic when driving along your convoy. I am in Philly, still trying to find out if we have a similar group. My Saracen should be shipping from UK within a month.

It sounds like you should relocate to Texas :D

• 1 month later...