A&E registering an interest to attend...

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Evening all! After registering an interest do we wait for an invite to attend? As its only 6 weeks until the event i would have though i might have heard something by now. Hoping to attend with a hippo, qlr & halftrack.

We took part in both the previous events with our hippo so thought would be nice to take part again.

Edited by hippotastic

Evening all! After registering an interest do we wait for an invite to attend? As its only 6 weeks until the event i would have though i might have heard something by now. Hoping to attend with a hippo, qlr & halftrack.

We took part in both the previous events with our hippo so thought would be nice to take part again.

Evening!

We started taking entries today. We have spoken to most over the months and as we are limiting numbers this time -we are primarily taking armour bookings first. Then, once we know what space we have left, we will then open up to the heavies.

If you want to book your halftrack in, then let us know here and we will send you the details of how to book in.

Cheers,

Jack.

Evening!

We started taking entries today. We have spoken to most over the months and as we are limiting numbers this time -we are primarily taking armour bookings first. Then, once we know what space we have left, we will then open up to the heavies.

If you want to book your halftrack in, then let us know here and we will send you the details of how to book in.

Cheers,

Jack.

I spoke to Jim a while back about bringing my M3 Scout Car, is that still OK ?

Andy Norman

Hi jack

came along to the first one with a jeep is it poosible if room to bring a gmc instead throughly enjoyed last time. It would me and one other.

Morning!

We are just taking armour bookings at the moment then the heavies. Once we know where we are with that, then we can see what space we have left for GMC's etc :-)

Can any owners of either of the following, M8, M20, Halftrack, White scout car, M4HST, who would like to attend please contact either Jack or myself so we can get you and your crew booked in.

We have the tanks sorted we now need to get the other armour done before we go onto the heavy soft skins.

Thanks Jim.

Can any owners of either of the following, M8, M20, Halftrack, White scout car, M4HST, who would like to attend please contact either Jack or myself so we can get you and your crew booked in.

We have the tanks sorted we now need to get the other armour done before we go onto the heavy soft skins.

Thanks Jim.

Hi Jim ☺

Are we armour or heavy soft skin? Only asking because the cube meister is worried we are not on the list 😃

• 3 weeks later...