Kirk's Introduction and

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on HMVF to introduce myself. I live in the great state of Tennessee located in the southeastern section of the US. My life has been centered around military history ever since I can remember, mainly focused on aviation. I'm 55 years old and an Aerospace Engineer employed with the Department of the Army currently working on tactical missiles. I have worked on every thing from Unmanned Aircraft to the Space Shuttle Program (NASA). I'm a retired Aerospace Engineering Duty Officer with the US Navy where I supported the F/A-18 and F-14 Programs. As you might guess if it has wings I love it especially the fighter aircraft from the Great War. I build 1/32 model airplanes and I stumbled across this excellent website while looking for info on military vehicles used by the British during World War I. Needless to say I've already found a wealth of knowledge and details on the topic. I look forward to finding more and seeing/hearing from all of you via your posts.

Best regards!

Kirk