Photos from Yorkshire Wartime Experience

rovers90

Only found out about this show last year a few months after it had taken place so made sure I found out the date in time this year! Attended with a friend of mine and we had a great day, weather got out lovely (Saturday), some great vehicles and displays, and good arena action. On negative side thought the trade stands were disappointing and the event was not well sign posted from the bottom of Hunsworth Lane.

P1010317.jpg

P1010138.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010206.jpg

P1010215.jpg

P1010234.jpg

Only found out about this show last year a few months after it had taken place so made sure I found out the date in time this year! Attended with a friend of mine and we had a great day, weather got out lovely (Saturday), some great vehicles and displays, and good arena action. On negative side thought the trade stands were disappointing and the event was not well sign posted from the bottom of Hunsworth Lane.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105938[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting, is that all you have or are you posting additional photos?