A&e 2016

Jack

It looks like Cowleaze Road is a bit on the narrow side via google maps on street view or is an optical illusion ? there are various cars parked on one side miaking it look quite a squeeze.

More than enough room there Rich, all the cars will have moved. This is the route the artics are using.

- want Rosie to drive :D

Edited by Jack

More than enough room there Rich, all the cars will have moved. This is the route the artics are using.

At least Rosie shouldn't get stuck this year now she's got a a Land Rover:D

PS I hope you've taught her what the little gear lever's for Richard;)

At least Rosie shouldn't get stuck this year now she's got a a Land Rover:D

PS I hope you've taught her what the little gear lever's for Richard;)

:D:D:D

Yup I'm all 4x4'd up and ready to go. Just watch for the caravan behind me!!!

Can't believe the cubedmeister is leaving tomorrow morning. I've still got a long day followed by a day learning about speech and language to go before I can set off

:D:D:D

Yup I'm all 4x4'd up and ready to go. Just watch for the caravan behind me!!!

Can't believe the cubedmeister is leaving tomorrow morning. I've still got a long day followed by a day learning about speech and language to go before I can set off ��

Sounds like a 'sickie' required;). Unfortunately I can't be there this time but I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's and video's. Hope it all goes well.

Sounds like a 'sickie' required;). Unfortunately I can't be there this time but I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's and video's. Hope it all goes well.

I wish. Boss ladies can't pull sickies :(

knowing tootall the head was off last night and new head gasket on this morning i remember the time the bedford broke down on the way there the first time when turned up the spanners were out and thanks to forum members by the next day it was fixed and still running on same part today:cool2::cool2: