2 Pounder ATG

• 1 month later...

2 Pdr Guns are VERY thin on the ground, as you may well be aware!

Rob Nixon is your man. He has a worldwide network on contacts for Arty spares! :cheesy:

I remember the Late Mike Hoffman, who was a VERY Good friend of Mine. Had a Daimler A/C that had no Breech block.

He went to Shrivenham to take dimentions & Photo's of the parts he required. And made them.

This MAY be your only possibility, manufacture. If Rob isn't able to help?...........:embarrassed:

Im sure thy will accommodate you if you enquire?

Just a Suggestion.

2 Pdr Guns are VERY thin on the ground, as you may well be aware!

Rob Nixon is your man. He has a worldwide network on contacts for Arty spares! :cheesy:

I remember the Late Mike Hoffman, who was a VERY Good friend of Mine. Had a Daimler A/C that had no Breech block.

He went to Shrivenham to take dimentions & Photo's of the parts he required. And made them.

This MAY be your only possibility, manufacture. If Rob isn't able to help?...........:embarrassed:

Im sure thy will accommodate you if you enquire?

Just a Suggestion.

Yes that was correct Mike had as last item of his collection a 2pdr complete orignal breach ring like new. He bought somewhere a couple of them many years ago probably after he made one. I helped him selling it, two years ago and yes it went to Richard Nixon. I know a source that may have some spare, will ask for you.

Edited by monty2