Motor Scrapers

The lists of all the publications associated with RE stuff should be in Indexes of the Catalogue of Royal Engineers Materiel and Equipment Support Publications

I only have the 1997 edition & they are not in there, so maybe I looking in wrong era?

What type of information are you after?

I could get you a contact for the former Terex dealers Blackwood Hodge who I think handled these contracts - he could also put you in touch with someone who owned and restored a couple of TS-8s, and who I believe is one of the most knowledgeable people on them.

The same contact runs this informative site for ex BH employees - they have an amazing wealth of experience and knowledge between them:

http://blackwood-hodge.typepad.com

Edited by N.O.S.

Never got to play with them.

Remember them being at RSME Chattenden and I did have to recover one by dragging it with a D6C after it fell off the side of a bund on the Ponderosa field in 1978.

Did not see any at Perham Down Tidworth or at Iserlohn when I was there.

I think I heard that they went up to Waterbeach or another Anglian airfield in the 1980s for a year or so, as they had a project to excavate a lake.

Edited by ploughman