Overlord 2015

R Cubed

Hi. anyone help??

I intend to go as a MoP. Anyone know if dogs are allowed?

Doug

Yes. As said dogs are allowed but please be aware of the battle that takes place and FH70 will be going off at 1pm. Of course the usual keep on lead and clear up any poop 😊

Yes. As said dogs are allowed but please be aware of the battle that takes place and FH70 will be going off at 1pm. Of course the usual keep on lead and clear up any poop 😊

Thanks, As a responsible dog owner I carry Poop bags to clean up after them.

They have been to events and the bangs don't bother them.

Doug

you need a smaller gun Maverick...

we took the Zil 131 radio truck converted to a camper, lovely to have a bed instead of a air cushion, and cosy warm...rocks a bit though, more than expected...

MTLB shown in the picture above

Kraz 255b

FUG, ex german Police Force, still original in all details...

Ferret in sand colour

Daf DROPS

Foden GS with beaver tail bed

Green Goddess

and a very large camper van american style, we have to paint that green or camo it up next year...we were thinking of going camo green anyway, she will look cool

no shows were the Ural 375 brake problems...

but as i said previously a great show, need more punters

forgot to say no breakdowns, except my wife had a key fall apart on her in the vectra and she could not start for a few minutes, and the Zil starter has gone, common on the zils, she was getting tired, I need some replacement repair kits...so all in all agreat show with no break downs...

Edited by paulob1

you need a smaller gun Maverick...

we took the Zil 131 radio truck converted to a camper, lovely to have a bed instead of a air cushion, and cosy warm...rocks a bit though, more than expected...

MTLB shown in the picture above

Kraz 255b

FUG, ex german Police Force, still original in all details...

Ferret in sand colour

Daf DROPS

Foden GS with beaver tail bed

Green Goddess

and a very large camper van american style, we have to paint that green or camo it up next year...we were thinking of going camo green anyway, she will look cool

no shows were the Ural 375 brake problems...

but as i said previously a great show, need more punters

forgot to say no breakdowns, except my wife had a key fall apart on her in the vectra and she could not start for a few minutes, and the Zil starter has gone, common on the zils, she was getting tired, I need some replacement repair kits...so all in all agreat show with no break downs...

A Smaller Gun !!! no never :)