Overlord 2015

R Cubed

Let's hope for drier event this year, though it was good fun helping to pull less able vehicles out of the mud. !

Looking forward to it

Jules

Well it can't be any wetter can it!!!! :D

Look forward to seeing you there x

looking forward to it, may bring the QLR this year rather than the Vietnam era stuff. Mix it up a bit

Is the 2015 form on the site? I can only find the 2014 form

No 2015 online form at the moment all I can sugest is give the 2014 form a go :blush:

Here is a link to the Solent Overlord web site.

http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog

go to Overlord on the top of the page and then click Exhibitors for the form good luck see you all there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just to let you all know the new 2015 show details and booking forms are all up on the site go here to book in.

I know the link says 2014 but the pages are all up to date.

Tthe link below gives all the details wether you are an exhibitor, trader, food vendor or re-enactor, at the bottom of the page it also shows the map for the site.

See you all soon.

www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog/overlord-2014

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I would love to attend this year and have no problem getting down to the show but have no way of getting back without resorting to public transport. My problem is I need to be back in Swindon to work Sunday night. Just wondered if anybody was going back that way ? If I didn't have to be at work for 22.00 I would wing it and rely on the train service. Still might. An offer of a lift to the closest station would be very helpful. Cheers Corin.

Edited by corin

Weather looks to be great ☺

That's jinxed it, then! I've just changed the car and don't yet have a towbar to be pulled out with.

I also see that because it's a Bank Holiday they're digging up all the railway lines ... :cool2:

Andy

Hi

I would love to attend this year and have no problem getting down to the show but have no way of getting back without resorting to public transport. My problem is I need to be back in Swindon to work Sunday night. Just wondered if anybody was going back that way ? If I didn't have to be at work for 22.00 I would wing it and rely on the train service. Still might. An offer of a lift to the closest station would be very helpful. Cheers Corin.

Do you still need a lift to the station? I'm usually found on or around the paying in gate. Ask any of the SOE marshals and they will point you towards me. 😊