Australian Bren Carrier Wanted

OZITIM

Hi all,

Im in Australia and chasing an unrestored/any condition Bren Carrier. I want to use it as a static display on an RSL monument. I have looked at some great carriers for sale, but these have been outside of Australia and shipping costs end up blowing the price outside of my budget. If anyone can point me towards someone that has one, and would consider selling, please let me know. I have contacted John Belfield of Melbourne and the Beck collection in Mareeba, but they have sold their carriers on, and no longer have any. I am in Cairns, Far North Queensland, so the closer the better, but any carrier in Australia, I would consider.

Any hull, or collection of parts I would consider. At this stage, an engine/gearbox is not a priority. I have attached a couple of photos of two bren carriers that I had agreed to purchase, but by the time I produced the cash, I was too late. But these will give you an idea of the condition that I am prepared to buy.

Any assistance, greatly appreciated.

Regards, Tim

Cairns

policepsychology@yahoo.com

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg