Small group insurance

gazzaw

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find out if anyone has or if it indeed exists at all. I am trying to get an insurance that will cover our small group of volunteers/ friends when we are working on our vehicles at our group premises. I keep getting referred to a motor trade insurance but we are non profit non income type of group and we own our own vehicles and buy parts for them either individually or sometimes from club funds that we have fund-raised on occasion.

We already hold 5 million PLI, 10 million Employer liability (although we are not employers) through the FBHVC Zurich Insurance scheme, and have been for years but they don't cover us working or refurbing our vehicles etc.

Any ideas, solutions, comments or links appreciated

Regards

Gary

thanks Tony will give itt a look see

gary

Update to above - contacted them today and received reply they cannot help as their small business ins only for offices etc and not for group or industrial etc. The search goes on. There must be some vintage vehicle groups who have cover somewhere

Edited by gazzaw