Hi guys and girls.

Are there any members here who own a FUG OT65?

I'm working on such a vehicle and I have no paperwork, manuals or prior knowledge of the FUG.

I have serviced all the wheel hubs and braking system without any issues - pretty standard stuff really.

Where I am struggling is with operating procedures and identification of the drivers controls, etc.

I'm also a little lost in regard to identifying all the different levers, etc.

I have tried to google translate the controls and had some success but I'm really flying blind on this one.

Any help of advice greatly appreciated.

Ta

Markheliops

hello Mark ,I have a nice OT 65 fug I bought from Richard Moore some years ago ,I dont have much paperwork either however I have the various levers translated and marked up I will take a few pictures next week end and send them on to you ,I think you might be heading my way in the next couple of weeks to see something else the FUG is quite close ?

hello Mark ,I have a nice OT 65 fug I bought from Richard Moore some years ago ,I dont have much paperwork either however I have the various levers translated and marked up I will take a few pictures next week end and send them on to you ,I think you might be heading my way in the next couple of weeks to see something else the FUG is quite close ?

Hi Robin

That would be most helpful - thank you.

Are you in Ireland by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I'm still trying to find out what does what on the Czech Fug OT65.

Our Fug in the type with the Caspel engine and auxiliary belly wheels.

Can someone please identify the following............

IMG_2039_zpsavh1mmnx.jpg

Now I think this thing is the cabin bilge pump but I'm not sure about the red lever. I would have thought the bilge pumps could be switched on by the driver (ie within arms length) but the driver couldn't reach this lever.

IMG_2041_zpsx5s4jnsk.jpg

Lever to the right of the gear shift?

IMG_2040_zpsqf4umpaw.jpg

Now can someone identify this lot please.

IMG_2043_zpsozivqecz.jpg

Now this lot. I know the panel is mainly for inflating and deflating the tyres but there are some other controls on here as well.

Thanking someone in anticipation.

Markheliops

I think they are similar to mine in so much that the pull levers open the rear swim jet cover...engine vents and one for the cabin vents but no idea about the red handle, the pull lever engages the drop down wheels I think, just trying to remember the BRDM 2 layout..

I think they are similar to mine in so much that the pull levers open the rear swim jet cover...engine vents and one for the cabin vents but no idea about the red handle, the pull lever engages the drop down wheels I think, just trying to remember the BRDM 2 layout..

The Fug is nothing like yours then Paulob1.

The prop covers on the fug are air operated and are activated by a pull out switch.

The auxiliary wheels are lever operated but via a lever to the left of the driver.

Thanks anyway.

Markheliops

yes, you are correct my memory of all my trucks is messed up am afraid, too many interiors in my head... yes what you say is similar to my BRDM2 not the fug, so your fug must be the same as the brdm 2, but i suppose you have all the controls sorted apart from these anyway...its nothing to do with the swim gear? diff locks? the sort of thing that you would not see..