Stoneleigh Militaria Fair Sunday 25/01/2015

commander

Who is going to Stoneleigh next weekend I will be there with Robin and Bob in our usual place

in the bottom corner so call in for a chat and a browse also my offer still stands if you want to

bring any surplus kit feel free to bring it down and put it on the stall

Commander

Is anyone coming up from Salisbury way? Ideally I'd like something (small but heavy and fragile) brought up here rather than trusting it to the tender mercies of the Post Office (or worse still, a courier service).

Chris.

I'm going up from Westbury, if that's any help.

Did anybody find anything useful to spend their money on? Well, "useful" is probably not the best description. How about "interesting" instead?

I need to track down the stallholder for 238. Has anybody got a plan so they could look his name up for me please?

Thanks

Tim

Edited by Great War truck

Did anybody find anything useful to spend their money on? Well, "useful" is probably not the best description. How about "interesting" instead?

I need to track down the stallholder for 238. Has anybody got a plan so they could look his name up for me please?

Thanks

Tim

Yes :-D nice set of handles for the MW jack and pair of champ No. plates thanks to John Marchant, box's of 28hp engine bearing shells in a job lot of "stuff", various spring clips, fuel pump and headlight brackets from Rippo , fuel can brckt from landrover Nick, starting handle from Paul H plus a few bits I don't want the boss to know about phew ! Thanks guys :D all in all a good day out :cool2: