Nuts barracks petion to save Bastogne barracks

Plans afoot to close the historic Bastogne barracks. If you have not visited it is well worth it! I have visited 4 or 5 times and learn something new each time. Take the time to sign the petition below!

https://www.change.org/p/mr-steven-vandeput-please-do-not-cose-the-army-base-at-bastogne-but-keep-it-as-wwii-battle-of-the-bulge-historical-remembrance-site?recruiter=20248122&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

Direct from an acquaintance who is involved.

I think it is sad how people keep posting inaccurate information to intentionaly misslead other people. The base at bastogne is on the sale list of our defence department for some time now but that is ( i don't know if you are familiar with the bastogne base) the part with the white buildings. For the historic part that is a complete different case, everything from the historic vallue to the toerist attraction and the historic value to the american has to be concidered and all things put together it wouLd be a big mistake to sell that part and our defence department knows it.

Diana

And yes English isn't the first language of this person

Plans afoot to close the historic Bastogne barracks. If you have not visited it is well worth it! I have visited 4 or 5 times and learn something new each time. Take the time to sign the petition below!

https://www.change.org/p/mr-steven-vandeput-please-do-not-cose-the-army-base-at-bastogne-but-keep-it-as-wwii-battle-of-the-bulge-historical-remembrance-site?recruiter=20248122&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

The Belgian Army Museum Tank collection was moved down to the Barracks in 2011 or so, taking it away from Brussels and Kaplan, would a sale of the white building part (where the tank museum buildings are located) mean the museum looses its home again?