I want one for Christmas!

Tony B

So what was it you very actually searching for Tony when you found this :confused: a go faster kit for the WC54 dragster ? :shocked:

Paddy is desperate to win the lottery so he can have one:D. Like Richard I saw it years ago at a show at Aintree Liverpool, it raced against a police traffic car on the old racing circuit and left the police car standing, phenomenal acceleration.

I recently watched a video of a Volvo loader setting a speed record at about the same speed. It was a heavier model than the JCB. This was a Volvo works promotion.

When the British team were at Bonneville a few years back there was a JCB set up as the push vehicle. Coverage of the time showed the tractor in action getting the record breaking vehicle underway. I understand it was also timed or at least recorded at a high speed on the salt flats. My inquiries never suceeded in finding out how fast it was. I would assume the gearing was changed to give it the additional speed.

Doug