New Purchase

arcot1751

Well I've gone and surpassed myself in the eccentricity department and bought myself a Green Goddess (reg no PGW 580) :D It was only a matter of time. This was one of the first sold off by Withams I believe and is fully kitted complete with its bell ! Unfortunately for the last year or so it has stood outside and the roof covering is now starting to break up although the timber is sound. Do any fellow GG owners know where I can get either the correct replacement OR something that will do the job at keeping the water out ? I wondered about pond liner or even roofing felt ? Once home I will try and post some pictures if I can remember how to do it :-)

There must be enough of these saved now such that the Department of Eccentricity would be able to provide quite a good emergency cover if required :D

Good that it was an early evacuee from Withams - I watched some of the last 100 being shunted around :beatenup:

Curtainsider material is really tough, weather/sunlight resistant and available in a variety of colours. Just the adhesive to sort.

Are you looking for sympathy? Wrong place mate! but welcome to the REAL world ,It's all them loonies out there you should feel sorry for!;) If anybody asks, you are a sane individual making sure your equipped for Global Warming. You can pump out floods if the sea rises or put out fires if the climate goes dry and arid!

Are you looking for sympathy? Wrong place mate! but welcome to the REAL world ,It's all them loonies out there you should feel sorry for!;) If anybody asks, you are a sane individual making sure your equipped for Global Warming. You can pump out floods if the sea rises or put out fires if the climate goes dry and arid!

A brilliant way to justify things Tony thanks :-D Been married 25 years this year so my wife has just about got used to all these "green things" I'm obsessed with. I have got and had lots of different classics over the years but nearly had a divorce on my hands once, I swapped the wife's classic Mini for an Austin Somerset while she was at work, it did NOT go down well especially when she realised the Austin was column change ;) At the moment the collection includes, Skoda Estelle, Trabant 601, Fergi TE20, 109" FFR Series three Land Rover, Harley Davidson Sportster, Yamaha RD250, Honda CX500,MZ ETZ125, Honda VFR 750, 1937 Ford Model Y, 1943 Ford GPW, Dodge WC52, Reliant Regal MK V, Peugeot 1.9 205 GTI, and now a Green Goddess :nut: Still want a BSA M20 or Norton 16H one day.