Night Vision Cowling for Sabre Turret

SebBrady

Okay just a quick one really im not having much look in sourcing one of these and im told its not just me in this position! So, ive been in touch with several casting firms around my local area in the hope we can agree to a price and if they can manufacture the part at hand!

Leads me on here to ask 2 questions:

1) Does anyone have accurate drawings for the part that i could put onto CAD,

2) Or would anyone be willing to lend me the part so i can draw it into CAD to send them.

Both are a long shot but is always worth an ask, and also would anyone else be interested in the end product because maybe if they mould more the price could come down...

Regards

Seb

There are also several versions of these. Some have a small side door, some a larger one. Some have an additional bar at the top as part of the door mechanism, most don't. I have a small side door and hinge and need a larger one... long shot but I'd swap it for the bit I need!

Got a good workshop used for making steam trains so lots of tools available, and skills I don't have, I'm hoping we can make something as a stop gap just no measurements.

@Chris you thought of making body and doors before if so could you drop me a pm mate.

I will keep you updated as I go....