Sankey Wide Track manual and parts manual.

I know its out there somewhere, the WIDE track manuals and parts manuals. But so far I´ve only managed to find the NARROW track manual.

Where are the manual for MK2 and 3´s??

I´d also like the manual/parts/exploded view to the SACOL overrun mecanism on Sankey WT MK2...

Cant find it anywhere..

Anyone??

image.jpg

I know its out there somewhere, the WIDE track manuals and parts manuals. But so far I´ve only managed to find the NARROW track manual.

Where are the manual for MK2 and 3´s??

I´d also like the manual/parts/exploded view to the SACOL overrun mecanism on Sankey WT MK2...

Cant find it anywhere..

Anyone??

You need Army Code No. 61957 for the Illustrated Parts Catalogue this covers Mk 1 & Mk 2 in their separate chapters.

There is much commonality between the two. Interestingly the two contracts for the Mk 1 are the same two contracts for Mk 2. This suggests to me that when the Mk 1 had all the required modifications applied it morphed into a Mk 2 designation. There were no Mk 2 trailers actually manufactured.

PM me with you email address ;)

Ole its on its way.

So yours does look to be a Mk 2, but does it actually say that on the plate?

Yours has a couple of key mods that differentiate it from Mk 1 (although the term Mk 1 seems not to have been originally used - like Series 1 Land Rovers are not stamped as "Series 1")

Drawbar lifting handle added as urgent on safety grounds ( ie it was an EMER on blue paper) Aug 1981

Fixed eye warning plate again a blue EMER Dec 1983

• 4 weeks later...

I myself am also looking for Illustrated Parts Manuals for both Narrow Track and Wide Track trailers. Is it possible for someone to email them to me please? We are looking at some rebuilds for a scouting 4x4 group in Dorset and having the manuals would help get the scouts involved with the projects.

My email address is lee.hancox@cabbagemechanic.co.uk

Many thanks in advance.