Lancasters

terrierman

Ive come across a short video taken by Seb from the rear gun area of a Lancaster.

Its filming I Think the Canadian Lancaster.

Its on my Facebook account and I don't know how to post it from there and if its allowed on this forum.

if anyone knows how to do it

We were very lucky to have both Lancasters display to the Shuttleworth collections flying proms to a full orchestra playing the dambusters march, here is a video I've found on youtube.

Steve

Simply STUNNING!!!! The music score too. Thanks Spanter - just made my day!

It'll be a busy day at Waddington today. Both Lancs & the Vulcan, all lined up.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafwaddington/newsweather/index.cfm?storyid=11B3DBF1-5056-A318-A802C5A20D39A135

Vulcan flew in yesterday, landed "uphill", to the disappointment of me & a few dozens others, who were under the flightpath on the A15 side.:(

[video=youtube_share;zBFjC7h4io0]

It'll be a busy day at Waddington today. Both Lancs & the Vulcan, all lined up.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafwaddington/newsweather/index.cfm?storyid=11B3DBF1-5056-A318-A802C5A20D39A135

Vulcan flew in yesterday, landed "uphill", to the disappointment of me & a few dozens others, who were under the flightpath on the A15 side.:(

[video=youtube_share;zBFjC7h4io0]

The three planes plus others are displaying this week end at Wings & Wheels show Dunsfold airfield nr Guildford Surrey

It was a wonderful sight.

I was invited to attend the ceremony at the site of the new Bomber Command Memorial Centre and so had the two Lancs, the Vulcan and the Hawk approach us from over the Cathedral, right over the top of us.

It was a truly wonderful day and so nice to get to meet people such as Johnny Johnson and many, many more veterans.