Storage around Crewe

SebBrady

Hi all, so my CVRT project is nearly in motion and is nearly ready to come back to crewe, however the guy whos workshop im renting has suddenly upsticks and left, no where to be seen until the farmer comes along and tells me he has sold up and gone... bummer. Now im back to square one i need somewhere to put it and work on it, if any of you know anyone who would let me keep it there please put me in touch, obviously willing to pay etc.

Let me know

Seb

You could always try asking if there are any suitable units on the Radway Green industrial estate near Alsager. I've got a small workshop on there, but no spare space! Nice and secure though.

Dawn is the site manager there - tel:01270 884484

Dan

How ironic i have just spoken to her today however at £600 a unit i cant justify that at all if i could get others to move in then im sorted but until then more searching required...

Doh, I know they've not got many smaller units down there - just depends what they've got available when you ask.

If I think of anywhere else to try, I'll let you know.

Dan