Who's going to TANKS, TRUCKS AND FIREPOWER SHOW 2014

Evening I will be going with the Dodge(hope to get there and back under my own power) and hopefully with new toy in the back, will be camping all week end to and should have some 101`s with us

Simon

I will be there with Spartan, Saladin and maybe have the Stormer running too. May even have brakes on the Saladin this year to avoid the 'Saladin handbrake shuffle'! The fireworks spectacular will be happening again on the Sunday night...

• 3 weeks later...

I will be getting there sometime tomorrow with the 101 club.

Great show, fantastic fireworks, cheap (and good) beertent and probably the biggest collection of CVRTs anywhere...and I would guess almost every variant!!

Not often you see two Saladin's at one show...very nice!

See you there Simon...get David to put the kettle on :)

Fantastic show. I will definitely be going next year for more than one day, and going green !!! Met some great people, more than I can mention but it was great to see Timbo and Will and Ian (Texas Pete) who the missus describes as a young 'Richard Gere' who trusted me to drive his beloved BRDM around the arena. You are simply a legend and maybe we can have a BRDM patrol next year ??? I have never seen this much tracked armour at a show north of London before. This is most certainly a show not to miss.

I had a look at your Tactica while there, first time I had seen one in the flesh....they never appealed to me when I saw them on the Withams site, but in the flesh...what a stonking bit of kit (although the Withams ones had all the armour stripped off?).

Really nice...want one!

is it/can it be road registered? Whats it like to drive....looks like a nightmare with all that wiring under the floor!!!