Sankey 3/4t 1000L Bowser Manifold

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a picture of the water manifold to fit above trailer?

I believe it is tee shaped with 4 taps.

Looking to manufacture one as it has been bloody impossible to find one!!

Alec

hi. i am lucky in that i bought one from a friend and he included all conectors. the 't' piece is made from standard plastic waste pipe and solvent welded unions. 3x 't's,2x straght connectors, 4x blanking bungs and 4x brass hosepipe taps. the turn couplings are readly available at fire service shows. 1 't' centre on bowser, 1 't' either side pointing straight out with blank bung each with tap,then a straight connector,bung and tap each end.

Too late now but there were several of these for sale at W&PR. They were on the stall owned by the couple I think from the midlands with the coach. They were also selling the bowsers. Someone on here may be able to put you in touch with them.

- MG

Too late now but there were several of these for sale at W&PR. They were on the stall owned by the couple I think from the midlands with the coach. They were also selling the bowsers. Someone on here may be able to put you in touch with them.

- MG

The seller at W&PR is the one with the website address in post #2 of this thread