Heywood Tanks Yesteryear Festival

This is an open invite to all members.

Heywood Tanks are having a yesteryear festival again, in Heywood, North Manchester.

All proceeds will be donated to spring hill hospice.

Last year we raised £21,000 so please come along and help us do better this year !

There will be at least 50 military vehicles trying out the new, and extended tank track.

The event will be on a 100 acre plot that is dedicated to military vehicles and all the entourage that travels with them. Guests are encouraged to bring their vehicles for a 'run-out'

Camping is available for exibitors.

There will be entertainment for all the family, with many static exhibits, large Fairground, Vintage cars, craft stalls, tombola and beer tent.

Photo's of last years event will be added to this thread gradually.

news.jpg

Flyer.jpg

Flyer 2.jpg

Get your 40's dance steps practised for the evening big band party at Churchill's Bar

The venue is reached easily from the M62 at Junction 19. Its the Junction with a tank parked there !

Head towards Heywood, turn left at petrol station, go 500 yards, turn left at lights, go 500 yards, and turn left into the venue where you see the sign.

sign.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

If you are bringing heavy metal, please confirm a booking and let us know the time you will be arriving if you require any assistance unloading.

We can off load for you if necessary.

We can accommodate low-loaders on site for deliveries.

Doug.jpg

We are already receiving vehicles !

A Booking form will be posted soon

Looks like fun! Sadly I am on hols in France that weekend otherwise I would be up for bringing the Sabre over...

Hope it goes well!

Tim

Sorry to hear that Tim,

we are generally running tanks around most weekends, if you want to come join us another weekend, let us know.

Sorry to hear that Tim,

we are generally running tanks around most weekends, if you want to come join us another weekend, let us know.

Hmmm, might take you up on that Dale.....b**ger there goes my fuel budget for the year!

Tim

I think i might need 5 mins in that M746 if thats ok ?

Whats the story with the T72 ? is that coming ?

Only if transport can be provided, we were hoping that you still had the big low loader but I understand that has now gone.

No problem with a ride in the M746.