wartime in the vale 2014 photos

Once again this show has exceeded the previous show .......What an absolute cracking show again this year ...plenty to do ....plenty to see ....and plenty of sunshine..... Myself and the boys take our hats off to the Organizers of War time in the Vale .

Well done all

Boomboom:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Albion looked splendid in working condition.

Hi Bernard, yes the Albion looked great covered in mud after recent film shoot, & this was one of the few moments when I managed to get a few minutes rest riding up front with Mark, but I was soon called away to assist with busy Public Entrance, and thanks for use of the Rugged one, cheers Paul

Hi Bernard, thanks for use of the Rugged one, cheers Paul

You're welcome Paul, don't suppose you noticed, but according to the on board hours counter you where actually driving about the showground in Rugged for 4.76 hrs from start to finish....

drivingskid.gif

DSCF3747.jpg

It was a great show and we met lots of really nice people, so thanks to you and your team for putting in all the hard work to make it all work... :clap::clap::clap:

Edited by gritineye

You're welcome Paul, don't suppose you noticed, but according to the on board hours counter you where actually driving about the showground in Rugged for 4.76 hrs from start to finish....

Ah, what a lonely looking pic, just me & the bogs.

Thats also a few hours & hardly used it on Sunday as so many people walking about, once again thank you, cheers Paul

Greets from Kidderminster !

Well, many thanks again to Paul and the organising team for creating what was easily the best `Wartime in the Vale` so far :thumbsup:. From the sheer quality and quantity of vehicles, re-enactors , exhibits and fly-overs (not forgetting the weather of course), this was a memorable event.

As for myself, the Unimog comms display worked well and, I was pleased to receive so much positive and informed interest from visitors.

In any event, the following four posts contain some random images we took during the weekend - including the sequence, my better half took of me trying to assemble the cammo net ! (see my profile page for the full-sized ones).

Cheers

Steve 82

DSC05295.jpg

DSC05264.jpg

DSC05263.jpg

DSC05259.jpg

DSC05258.jpg

DSC05257.jpg

DSC05255.jpg

DSC05181.jpg

20140621_132945(0).jpg

20140618_164919.jpg

20140618_164906.jpg

2014-06-19 05.08.20.jpg

20140618_165422.jpg

DSC05253.jpg

Edited by Steve 82

Greets from Kidderminster !

Well, many thanks again to Paul and the organising team for creating what was easily the best `Wartime in the Vale` so far :thumbsup:. From the sheer quality and quantity of vehicles, re-enactors , exhibits and fly-overs (not forgetting the weather of course), this was a memorable event.

As for myself, the Unimog comms display worked well and, I was pleased to receive so much positive and informed interest from visitors.

In any event, the following four posts contain some random images we took during the weekend - including the sequence, my better half took of me trying to assemble the cammo net ! (see my profile page for the full-sized ones).

Cheers

Steve 82

Great looking display there