combat dealers on now chan 167 quest channel

griff66

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce is currently in Australia, he was visiting the museum at Cairns a few days ago.
little vidi of him on the AAAM FB page riding on their new Leopard, straddling the cannon no less

I read that there are only 5 episodes in this series.
ARRRrrghgh,

possibly the only show in history that went up in popularity and down in the number of episodes. :(

I guess it's up to Mr Wedlock to entertain us now , he better start practicing his Cockney Slang before the filming starts.

From Bruce's FB-page:

Dear friends,

Greetings from Down Under!

Following on from all your questions, just to let you all know unfortunately we have only just been made aware that the new series (3) has actually been split into two. And the next five episodes will be shown in the coming months.

Some really exciting stories including Panther Tank, Sherman Tanks, Spitfires, AMAZING Panzer treasures from Russia, paying our respects to veterans of WWI amongst some other very cool locations and restorations.

Really can't wait for you to all see, glad you have been enjoying the series so far.

Happy Days,

Cheers, Bruce.

I had a chat with Bruce yesterday in Cairns. Hes working on a bunch of episodes and is in the process of promoting another show which will focus on military heros. I had a look at a trailer of the new show, looks very interesting. Hes planning to do more episodes down here. Hes a great bloke and knows his stuff. Hopefully he will be back here soon.

OZITIM

Good news!
yes indeed and it makes more sense now, half the stuff they were promoting last year hasn't been shown yet.

And the next five episodes will be shown in the coming months.

Some really exciting stories including Panther Tank, Sherman Tanks, Spitfires, AMAZING Panzer treasures from Russia, paying our respects to veterans of WWI amongst some other very cool locations and restorations.

amazing panzer treasures, cool locations and resto's, can't get much better than that :-D

Episode 5 was really good though, can't believe Bruce is jumping with WW2 era technology para gear at his age, safer than what the Germans used but looks dangerous at any age really. Couldn't ask for a better spokesperson for this hobby IMHO

A new update from Bruce's FB page:

I'm pleased to let you all our UK friends know the Combat Dealers will be back in your screens the 9th May on Quest .

Can't wait for you to get to see what the boys and I have been up to, Panther tank revocations, Sherman tank fixes, some awesome locations and even the chance to see Hus and I in our speedos on an ice lake!

• 1 month later...

something to hold you over til the 2nd half of S2 airs. A tour of his private collection, Two 251 pioneers under resto, and the AAAM Panther .

very cool, as good as the best of the regular episodes. Live feed cuts out at the very end due to connection problems but still 38 minutes well spent if you like really rare miltaria

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have to look past the patter. He goes to places and meets people with amazing vehicles, we get the chance to look over his shoulder for nothing really. Us ordinary Jack and Jills would not otherwise see these places, people, and equipment if it was not for this type of programme. I have spoken to someone locally who has Cent and Cheiftan ARVs. and I cannot get through the gate. So without spending a fortune (which I have not got) It is the only way to see them.

Edited by john1950
spelling