Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Who is it in Newcastle?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Home Newcastle, Work Norfolk this week!!
    Posts
    51

    Default Who is it in Newcastle?

    I keep seeing a Dodge WC (I think) driving past my house every few weeks. Ive tried to flag it down to chat but to no avail! Its in Newcastle towards the airport Woolsington way. (Mods, if this is in the wrong section please move it!)

  2. Advertisement

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tyneside, UK
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by diggerdog36 View Post
    I keep seeing a Dodge WC (I think) driving past my house every few weeks. Ive tried to flag it down to chat but to no avail! Its in Newcastle towards the airport Woolsington way. (Mods, if this is in the wrong section please move it!)
    Hmm! Could be me. I've got a Dodge WC51, live just beside Callerton and keep the Dodge at a farm other side of Ponteland. I don't know of any other Dodges around here but there again, I haven't had the truck out since last year!

    Chris.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Home Newcastle, Work Norfolk this week!!
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    It's got to be you then. Its been a while since i saw you. Do you drive past the Poachers?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tyneside, UK
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by diggerdog36 View Post
    It's got to be you then. Its been a while since i saw you. Do you drive past the Poachers?

    Yes, that's my local! The truck hasn't been out so far this year but I'm busy prepping it to take to Normandy at the end of the month.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    514

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    Yes, that's my local! The truck hasn't been out so far this year but I'm busy prepping it to take to Normandy at the end of the month.
    Snap, but the blooming "to do" list just gets longer.....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tyneside, UK
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by gas 44 View Post
    Snap, but the blooming "to do" list just gets longer.....
    It does, I meant to have mine all done by now but it looks like it'll be the usual last minute panic!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Home Newcastle, Work Norfolk this week!!
    Posts
    51

    Default Re: Who is it in Newcastle?

    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    Yes, that's my local! The truck hasn't been out so far this year but I'm busy prepping it to take to Normandy at the end of the month.
    Do you still have the Dodge Chris? Not seen it for a while!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Introduction Newbie from Newcastle Upon Tyne.
    By RichardT10829 in forum Introductions & Welcomes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-02-2014, 00:16
  2. Question Anyone else got a Ferret in Newcastle/Northumberland?
    By ferretne in forum British Vehicles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 08:35
  3. Introduction hi from newcastle upon tyne
    By leedavidstephenson in forum Introductions & Welcomes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 10:43
  4. Need someone with a flat bed truck in or near Newcastle
    By paulob1 in forum Storage & Transportation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-11-2009, 16:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •