Coleford Festival of transport (Gloucestershire)

Firstly I most sincerely apologise to anyone that may have wished to come for this very short notice !

This coming Easter Monday see's another magnificent Coleford Festival of Transport .

If you are into anything that moves on wheels (and occasionally on tracks too!)......... then Coleford is the place to be this Easter Monday.

It's reputedly the biggest 'Transport' Festival /Rally held in this country on a completely hard surface .....the entire town is closed for the day to all traffic so ,the streets and town carparks are literally full of everything you can think of.......There's usually a really good turn out by the ex-military boys .....and also Classic , Rally and Sports Cars , Off roaders , Motorcycles , Lorries , Customs ,Tractors and even some Steam Engines appear now and then ...

If you can make it there you will certainly not be disappointed . There is also always a cracking selection of Auto jumble stalls amongst many others selling just about anything vaguely related to 'transport'.....If you have any nature of old vehicle or are rebuilding one or 'fighting the good fight' of keeping one on the road or are just sort of ..well you know... ..interested?...? Then you will certainly find something of use or interest to you:) There are also displays by the local Rescue Services etc and also lots of club stalls to keep you interested.

PS: There's always a small fairground and some kiddy rides as well to keep your brood happy if you drag them along for the day and the local churchs do a cracking job of serving up tea and snacks and cakes etc to keep you all going through what will be a very long day! I do hope to see some of you there to put names to faces . I'll be in the American Car Section this year with my old 1946 Hudson Commodore 6 Sedan so please come by and say hello :)

Firstly I most sincerely apologise to anyone that may have wished to come for this very short notice !

This coming Easter Monday see's another magnificent Coleford Festival of Transport .

If you are into anything that moves on wheels (and occasionally on tracks too!)......... then Coleford is the place to be this Easter Monday.

It's reputedly the biggest 'Transport' Festival /Rally held in this country on a completely hard surface .....the entire town is closed for the day to all traffic so ,the streets and town carparks are literally full of everything you can think of.......There's usually a really good turn out by the ex-military boys .....and also Classic , Rally and Sports Cars , Off roaders , Motorcycles , Lorries , Customs ,Tractors and even some Steam Engines appear now and then ...

If you can make it there you will certainly not be disappointed . There is also always a cracking selection of Auto jumble stalls amongst many others selling just about anything vaguely related to 'transport'.....If you have any nature of old vehicle or are rebuilding one or 'fighting the good fight' of keeping one on the road or are just sort of ..well you know... ..interested?...? Then you will certainly find something of use or interest to you:) There are also displays by the local Rescue Services etc and also lots of club stalls to keep you interested.

PS: There's always a small fairground and some kiddy rides as well to keep your brood happy if you drag them along for the day and the local churchs do a cracking job of serving up tea and snacks and cakes etc to keep you all going through what will be a very long day! I do hope to see some of you there to put names to faces . I'll be in the American Car Section this year with my old 1946 Hudson Commodore 6 Sedan so please come by and say hello :)

sounds worth a peek ;)