Couple of suggestions....

Rick W

Just a couple of suggestions that have been churning aroun in my head for a while for a couple of new sections to this here website.

FAQ section

I reckon there is a need for a Frequently Asked Question place on here for questions that always seem to be asked, especially by "new blood"...

How do i get a photo uploaded on here, or, how do I register a vehicle with the DVLA, what are the laws on owning DEACs etc.

there are probably a fair few more I could think of, but I think if we had an area for questions that most of us ask when we first get an MV or first join this site , you could direct new members to it and keep down the same questions that keep recurring, in turn therefore, making the site easier to navigate. (phew!)

Next thing.

Members gallery

A place where members get to post a pic of their pride and joy(s), so everyone can have a quick nose at their vehicles all under one roof. maybe do it as a gallery for ease of use, but allowing the pics to be enlarged when clicked on.

There was something but its been a very long day! :computerterror:

Great imput Rick and very much appreciated.....and keep the ideas coming as this is what makes HMVF.

I think you may of come up with something as I know we have some of the elements covered but are in different areas of the forum - so they get lost :computerterror:

I am also up for a 'importing MV from the USA and EU' guide as I think that too would be a great resource!

Great work!

Jack.