Household Cavalry Pageant - Attention exhibitors..

I spent Monday and Tues evenings photographing just about everything I possibly could in and around Wellington Barracks and the Mall for Classic Military Vehicle magazine. It was a fantastic event and all the owners and their crews did the MV movement proud.

I can't hope to publish in CMV but a fraction of the pics I took. However, what I want to do is to edit them down to fill a cd (in which, hopefully everyone is featured one way or another), and if any owner would like a copy, all they need do is to send a stamped addressed envelope to me at:

John Blackman

25 Thornhill

North Weald

Essex CM16 6DN

... and I'll send it to them.

This is nothing to do with CMV, just my way of thanking all the owners and crews who, with good humour, put up with my snapping their every move.

Owners are welcome to pass the cd onto their crews and family, but guys, please don't pass it to the opposition mags!

It'll take a few days to sort the pics out, so bear with me... and if you know of anyone who was there but might not read the forum - pass the message on.

Thanks guys..

John Blackman

John

many thanks and much the same as Stuart, envelope will be in the post ASAP.

Thanks again for spending the time to take the pictures and interviews, we all appreciate it and look forward to reading your report when it comes out.

See you at Gunpowder Mills?

• 2 weeks later...