Another ferret owner.

wurzel085

Hi folks, i'm Keith i'm ex armoured corp having served with 16/5 lancers late 70s to late 80s.

Along with my partner we own a mk2/3(m) ex britforleb ferret & a series 3 lightweight land rover both needing to be restored, i'm hoping i might be able to help out others but if the truth beknown i think its me that will be asking for help ?.

Toner i live in andover not the best place to live & own a ferret if you want secure storage !.

Matt ferret reg is 02 DA 22, give me the weekend & i'll find the rest of the info for you, have you got any info on 01 DA 97 the tank museum has nothing but think it may be one of the 400 that went to jordan ?.

thanks

Toner i live in andover not the best place to live & own a ferret if you want secure storage !.

Matt ferret reg is 02 DA 22, give me the weekend & i'll find the rest of the info for you, have you got any info on 01 DA 97 the tank museum has nothing but think it may be one of the 400 that went to jordan ?.

thanks

Thanks Keith :-)

Sorry, nothing on 01DA97 :-(

Cheers

Matt

Hi folks, i'm Keith i'm ex armoured corp having served with 16/5 lancers late 70s to late 80s.

Along with my partner we own a mk2/3(m) ex britforleb ferret & a series 3 lightweight land rover both needing to be restored, i'm hoping i might be able to help out others but if the truth beknown i think its me that will be asking for help ?.

Welcome from the USA..Visit Youtube a lot of interesting videos on there with Ferrets...The very best to you with your restoration.....Lots of great people on here that are willing to help a person out...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello folk's, first and foremost I want to thank those that welcomed me to the forum last year Thank you it was good of you, now an explanation within days of joining to say the wet and smelly hit the fan would be an understatement, my life went to hell in a handcart then the wheel fell off I won't go into details on an open forum but things were very bad, on the whole things now are better but I'm not out of the woods yet lack of work means almost all my savings have gone and to keep my head above water means I will have to sell the ferret, not that I want to but its the only thing I own of any value and will save me from living on the streets yes things can be that bad, but the money will pay to get my HGV renewed which I was going to retire because of costs but I can almost guarantee getting work, there you are things are not good but possible light at the end of the tunnel or that's a train coming lol.