Irish Army CJ3A resteration

Catch 22 LBDR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys, not on hear for a while. i have taken over this project from my brother.

I have a question for all you Jeep people in the know; Can I use a CJ2A body tub as a replacement for a CJ3A, are they basically the same? I know the windscreens are different. I am hoping that is the only difference.

• 1 month later...

Great work! I vote you for the HMVF bravery award! You took on a job that others wouldnt have, you have applied determination and had the courage to take it on, when others would have said no. I like your determination. I look forward to seeing you pick a ferret next time! lol

Great work! I vote you for the HMVF bravery award! You took on a job that others wouldnt have, you have applied determination and had the courage to take it on, when others would have said no. I like your determination. I look forward to seeing you pick a ferret next time! lol

Bean there, done that! lol

https://www.facebook.com/combatcars/

10388253_10152151103206173_1263703555_n.jpg

30530_105866892789739_5695697_n.jpg

25438_105863192790109_4503963_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Irish Army never had its own vehicle registration system ,it used and still does register its vehicles under the national system . the Z in the number in the picture is a Dublin registration ,Z and a second letter were alloted to Dublin example ZD with some exceptions for example ZB was alotted to Cork ,all Army vehicle with one or exceptions have Dublin registration numbers .