wear n tear tarpaulins ltd

Luke

hello my names Luke I've been working with canvas for 12 years now and decided to start my own business. i mainly make bespoke and custom items. I've always been interested in old vehicles so i thought why not combine the two. if you have any questions or query's please contact me at info@wear-n-tear.co.uk. thanks luke :)

• 10 months later...
Luke

Good luck with the new venture and a thank you for the excellent 'fly sheet' set. The attention to detail, quality of material and workmanship is excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending your services.

thank you kindly crawford was a pleasure to meet you!!

How would you fancy making up a set of the engine air inlet and exhaust outlet deck mats for a BMP-1 class vehicle - possibly even the canvas transit cover that goes over the whole thing??

If you have a pattern id be more than happy to replicate it for you if not might take a visit to me or me to you so we can get it right!!

Luke

Good to hear from you. The SUMB project hasnt gone away but I havent been able to get the time to get it mobile yet - probably end September now

Iain

no worries on the time frame iain glad to hear your still on its case!! hope to hear from you soon!!

How would you fancy making up a set of the engine air inlet and exhaust outlet deck mats for a BMP-1 class vehicle - possibly even the canvas transit cover that goes over the whole thing??

times that by two quotes :-) for above

Unfortunately no patterns for either so best would be an on-site. Its based - temporarily - at Great Yeldham in Essex. Is that reachable for you?

neil i have the original air inlet but no exhaust cover, but iam sure i can make a pattern for the exhaust, and maybe even make the 2 x inlet ones into one whole one? the main cover will be hard to do without them measuring the vehicle?

• 3 weeks later...
Luke made my canvas cupola for the K9, great job, quick & professional.

Hey thanks bill hope your keeping well?! id forgotten about that turret cover nice little job :) how did it fit in the end?

Got Luke's cover on my one ton Dodge now, fine job. Will be back for the end curtains soon.

Thanks gordon was a pleasure!! :)

I would take an exhaust cover if you decide to get them made ,my engine deck covers are in good condition if you want tp borrow to copy dimensions ?

if you want to send me some photos of both i can make u a rough estimate if that helps? :)

luke@pathfinderdistribution.com

Edited by Luke

• 1 year later...

Luke,

I've heard that you're ignoring emails and calls from customers in Norway who you've taken money from and haven't supplied the tents.

Can you PM me or reply to this thread please as I've tried to call and the listed number is disconnected?

The HMV world is a small one...

Many thanks,

Schwimmer

Luke,

I've heard that you're ignoring emails and calls from customers in Norway who you've taken money from and haven't supplied the tents.

Can you PM me or reply to this thread please as I've tried to call and the listed number is disconnected?

The HMV world is a small one...

Many thanks,

Schwimmer

I understand that Luke has stopped trading.